Front End Developer
My client are all about delivering a world-class, digital service in an open, honest, collaborative environment. We are looking for a proactive, hardworking and passionate individuals who want to join our quest to positively disrupt the digital delivery space!
They're now looking for a Front End Developer to join our outstanding team of developers, helping various central government clients to achieve their digital transformation ambitions.
Candidate will have demonstrable Front End Development project experience involving:
- Commercial use of Angular 4+
- Writing clean, re-usable code that is tested using Mocha and Chai
- Strong understanding of software design principles, including progressive enhancement.
- Familiar with writing TDD in typescript for various components
- Understanding and use of responsive design
- Use of newest web standards (HTML 5, CSS 3, LESS, SASS, etc.)
- Experience of integrating with JSON RESTful API
- Knowledge of GIT
- Comfortable working within a highly Agile team with experience of using Scrum
- TDD, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
It is desirable that candidates have a previous experience of working to Government Digital Services guidelines (GDS) or have previous experience working within the public sector.
If you are an experienced Front End Developer looking for an exciting new challenge, with a company that offers genuine career progression and personal development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the North East. Help the, challenge the status quo when it comes to Digital Delivery!
Their team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity - if you're unsure, please apply.
Please note that candidates will need to apply for a DBS/criminal record check prior to starting.
Location: North East based with some remote working.
Salary: £30,000-£47,500 + benefits