- Leading DevOps tool automation across IT operations, infrastructure, QA, security, compliance, and development teams
- Providing thought leadership on the selection, implementation, and use of DevOps CI/CD automation tools
- Providing approaches, roadmaps, resource and budget estimates in support of delivering envisioned work
- Implementing and scripting with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.
- Working to create continuous delivery pipeline to automatically push code through the environments
- Implementing containerization tools, such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Working in version control, especially with Git or SVN
- Working in build tools such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Working to create tools to allow development teams to self-serve their platform needs
- 5+ years of consulting experience with DevOps tool chain automation
- 2+ years of IT development, operations, and/or infrastructure management experience
- Tolerant of ambiguity (frequent change, unresolved situations)
- Able to work in high-profile, potentially stressful customer environment
- Able to travel up to 75% or as needed according to customer project requirements
- Able to communicate to technical & non-technical audience
- Experience with multiple CI/CD tools, Infrastructure as Code tools, Configuration tools, and containerization tools. Examples of tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, etc…
- Experience with multiple scripting languages, Groovy, Ruby, Python, etc..
- Experience providing technical guidance during DevOps transformations
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
If interested, please send me your updated resume at email@example.com
, or call me at 813-437-6970 (ext. 6970).
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader in DevOps recruitment, advertising more DevOps roles than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Boston market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Michelle Hernandez/ DevOps/ AWS/ Integration/ Security/ VMWARE/ API/ Commvault/ Redshift/ Cloud/ Solutions/ Non-Core Technologies / FRG Tech