HRIS Analyst $90,000 - $95,000
As the HRIS Analyst, you will be expected to have premier communication skills, as you will serve as a point of contact and liaison for a myriad of sources. A mix of technical and functional skills, or familiarity, will be imperative in the success of this role. This client is seeking a proactive, accountable individual with proficient HRIS experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for input, HRIS site maintenance, and IT and support desk issues. Maintain and create reports on category and amount of requests and resolutions from the support desk.
- Proactive troubleshooting and consultative discussion pertaining to finding solutions that optimize data integrity for end-users and their needs.
- Gather and translate feedback to distribute timely and appropriate HRIS communications. Discover novel methods of promoting HRIS functionality through the intranet.
- Create and navigate in-house HRIS trainings for end-users, including manuals and materials.
- Establish and organize up-to-date HRIS functional department and company documentation, standardize operating procedures, as well as upkeep a comprehensive HRIS reports library.
- Have skills in translating ideas, results, and processes between functional and technical IT groups. Participate in the testing of new reports, and provide subsequent results to the appropriate resources; Consistently engage and make personal idea contributions during relevant meetings.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR/HRIS experience
- Working knowledge of Workday
- 1-2 years Workday Security
- Understanding of how to work with specific business processes as well as confidential intel.
Status will be that of a full-time regular employee. Relocation up for discussion. Benefits package and plenty of room for growth within the company.If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Emily Harris at 813.437.6958 or via email at email@example.com. Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!APPLY NOW