Test Engineer - Knutsford £40,000- £45,000
My client is a major UK based investment bank and they are looking to hire and experienced Test Engineer to join their Cheshire based HQ. They are one of the global leaders in banking space and offer a range of tailored banking solutions to meet their customers needs on a world wide scale. They are looking for the following..
The ability too.....
What they're looking for:
- Under moderate supervision plans & executes test project, its risks and dependencies
* Mitigate risks to Business through timely, precise execution and validation of test plans
* Mitigates / escalates issues to Test Manager or Portfolio Test Lead as appropriate
* Work with development team to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications
* Support Integration, User and Operational Testing
* Prepare Test phase closure reports
* Prepare Phase Test Plan
* Plan regression tests.
Skills that will help you in the role:
Knowledge of Java to include building/modifying a test automation framework
* Knowledge of Cucumber
* Programming experience
* Experience in testing API's.
Where will you be working?
Awareness of leading-edge tools, techniques, services within IT
* Software development methodologies, e.g. waterfall, agile
* ISTQB - Certification or equivalent.
They are set in the beautiful countryside of Knutsford, and have lots to on offer to our employees including: Dress down code every day, an on-site gym, remote working, Starbucks, family fun days, Astro turf, Tennis courts and much more. They also offer a free shuttle bus service from Knutsford train station to the site in the morning and from the site back to the train station in the evening.
If you feel like this opportunity is for you, then feel free to follow this up by contacting me via the following means
Telephone: 0191 339 7505
LinkedIn: Daniel Bennett
I look forward to speaking to you. Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and totally compliant with GDPR.