Azure DevOps Engineer - London - 80k
An exciting opportunity to join a growing and innovative organisation who have recently adopted a Microsoft DevOps environment.
You'll be responsible for driving the automation of building, testing and deployment.Role & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with development and QA in a leadership capacity to proactively build and deploy product environments
* Provide enhancements to continually improve our automation of build and deployment
* Contribute to version-controlled build and deploy scripts as part of the continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
* Investigate and propose improvements to deployment management and configuration management * Suggest improvements to speed up build and deployment times
* Contribute to continual improvement as part of the agile process
* Evaluating suitable DevOps infrastructure options and recommending suitable solutions, considering budget, capacity planning, etc. Azure/DevopsExperience: * Windows installation and configuration * Ansible and other app deploy/config management tools (e.g. Puppet, or Chef) * Active Directory and Domain Services; Enterprise-level Windows concepts, e.g. UAC * Virtualisation (VirtualBox, KVM, VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen) * Scripting/Programming experience in Python, Powershell, etc. * Jenkins, Git * Linux system experience * Cloud experience using Azure The role is based in London with one day working from home. The salary for this position is from £75 000.
Working hours / flexibility / benefits etc can be discussed during an initial telephone conversation - please contact Fran on 0191 338 7522 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! MS Azure / Azure DevOps / Linux / Jenkins / Git. / Automation / Puppet / Chef / Ansible / Windows Automation / Powershell /Powershell scripting DNS / Docker / VMware / Windows Server / Hyper-v / AWS