A premier client that is looking to change how cities operate is looking to add to their mobile app development team, great oppurtunity to join a growing company in the Silicon Valley! Role:
- Building a strong understanding of We Company's software engineering processes, coming up to speed on relevant technologies and tools
- Working with product and UX teams to define UI layout and requirements
- Design, implementation, test and deployment of assigned applications
- Documentation of software architecture and effective communication with other team members on API specifications / software interfaces
- Providing reasonable time estimates and strive to meet all milestones
- Proactive evaluation of new technologies and tools to improve engineering processes, and technical recommendations on alternate choices in design and implementation
Professional Skills & Technologies
- At least 5 years experience in software engineering with direct responsibilities for parts of a product, including software design, development, documentation, testing, and release lifecycle.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Data Structures and Algorithms Distributed Computing and IPCs
Networking: HTTP, gRPC, etc.
Tools & Technologies: Android Studio, Jira, Git, etc. How to Apply:
If interested please send over your Resume to Fernando Solis at email@example.com or contact me at 813-437-6959.
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.