Title Software Engineer - MobileLocation Silicon valley, CA, USAReporting to Director, Software Engineering Role description
Responsible for applications for mobile devices. The person in this position will work with the rest of the engineering team and across functional teams to design, develop, test and support the company's products and services.
This role's responsibilities include:
- Building a strong understanding of the company's software engineering processes, coming up to speed on relevant technologies and tools
- Working with product and UX teams to define UI layout and requirements
- Design, implementation, test and deployment of assigned applications
- Documentation of software architecture and effective communication with other team members on API specifications / software interfaces
- Providing reasonable time estimates and strive to meet all milestones
- Proactive evaluation of new technologies and tools to improve engineering processes, and technical recommendations on alternate choices in design and implementation
At least 5 years experience in software engineering with direct responsibilities for parts of a product, including software design, development, documentation, testing, and release lifecycle. At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Professional Skills & Technologies
Data Structures and Algorithms Distributed Computing and IPCs Networking: HTTP, gRPC, etc.
Languages: Objective C, Swift
Tools & Technologies: Xcode, Jira, Git, etc.