Software DeveloperCentral Manchester (Open to EU Relocators)£30,000 - £45,000
I am partnering up with one of our long-term clients to aid with the recruitment of several Java Developers to be based out of their office in central Manchester. They are a market leading E-commerce provider who operate as a market leader with an excellent reputation for utilising new technologies. They consider themselves to be a "tech company within an E-commerce provider", driven by technology and using it as an enabler rather than a blocker.
Working in unofficially "Manchester's coolest office" you will be part of a diverse, ever-expanding team which are seeking enthusiastic and driven individuals such as yourself to be part of their team. With a wide variety of spoken languages and a large staff, the company welcomes individuals from all walks of life to be part of their journey.Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing robust code of the highest quality, including tests.
- Build, design and produce products of the highest standard in coordination with guidance and the best practices of your department.
- Design codes which are simple to understand, maintain and reuse.
- Design and produce code, API's and libraries which are simple to understand, maintain and reuse.
- Most of all, have fun!
- Proficient in web development technologies.
- Excellent in writing robust, object-orientated code of the best standard.
- Ability to understand Design patterns and Frameworks such as MVC or Spring.
- Great knowledge of security principles and writing code which is secure.
- Passionate, energetic and able to contribute to shaping our new future.
Job Type -
- Proficiency in Java.
- Proficiency in the use of Java and JSP.
- High level of knowledge with web services and REST based APIs using XML and JSON.
- Excellent knowledge with the use of HTML 5, Bootstrapping, AJAX, HTTP, XHTML , JQuery, JSON and XML.
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to send me your CV to be shortlisted for this role.