Information Security Analyst - London - 55k
We are looking for a talented Information Security Analyst to join our clients operations team responsible for the hosting of the next generation of products and services.
This is a hands-on position and you must have strong experience of working in this capacity. The successful IT Security engineer will have experience of working within an IT Security operational role, with a strong understanding of a number of security domains.What you will do:
Your experience will include:
- Manage external penetration tests of applications and infrastructure
- Perform vulnerability scans and manage the remediation of risks (assign to engineers)
- Assess technical controls and identify areas of improvement
- Manage and monitor system security
- Manage application security patches ensuring updates are applied
- Maintain and develop security monitoring, logging and auditing
What will I get in return?
- MS Windows Server security administration
- Experience maintaining security in a business-critical environment
- Experience in pen testing of software products
- Experience in performing vulnerability scans
- Experience in securing cloud based infrastructure
- Microsoft Azure knowledge
You'll receive a generous basic salary from £55 000 as well as a great flexible benefits scheme which can be discussed in more detail during an initial telephone conversation.
You'll be based in London Monday - Friday with the opportunity to work from home after probation.
To apply - send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fran on 0191 338 7522 for more information. *FRG Consulting are operating on behalf of our client for this role. We specialise in Cloud, Networking and Security recruitment UK wide so if this role doesn't quite fit what you're looking for, drop Fran an email to arrange a confidential chat about other opportunities 7am-10pm*
Azure, Cloud, Infrastructure, Security, ISO, 27001, CISSP, CISP, software, Pen Test, Vulnerability Scans, Audits, Logging, Full Time, Job, Engineer, Officer, Microsoft