Workday Recruiting Consultant
, Greenville, SC US$50,000 - US$75,000Job Description:
My client is looking for a Certified Workday consultant who specializes in Workday Recruiting to come in and provide subject matter expertise on key business processes. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and strive to be cooperative with our clients every step of the way. In addition, he/she will oversee and maintain the online employment/position and application tracking system, conduct training for hiring managers and staff, and serve as the primary system administrator.What you will do:
- Participate in Workday Recruiting lifecycle
- Actively participate in all stages of a Workday implementation
- Work with hiring managers on all aspects of recruiting
- Prioritize clients interest and proactively listen to ensure that work exceeds their expectations
- Manage presentation, selection offer, negotiation, and closing in a full life cycle
- Coordinate the criminal background checks for potential employees
- Ability to manage unique and complex projects in a fast-paced work environment, effective problem solving skills, and excellent customer service skills
- Experience coordinating and overseeing meetings and other related events and special projects
- 2+ years of recent Workday Certified experience implementing HCM and Recruiting solutions
- Experience implementing enterprise class recruiting and talent acquisition management solutions (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, BrassRing, iCIMS…etc.)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to foster an environment of collaboration and excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Experience and knowledge of HR/Payroll information systems
- Technical experience and knowledge of Workday including ability to oversee and lead system upgrades, new releases and modifications, rule table development and set up, testing, and data analysis and reporting
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.