Workday Compensation Analyst, Austin, TX
My client is looking for a dynamic individual that is willing to work hard and grow the future of their company. As an HRIS Analyst you would be working closely on Workday configurations, this is both a technical and functional role. The main module this individual will have to have familiarity with is Payroll and from that writing reports and reviewing data. Our client provides a growing environment where the potential for career opportunity is present. If this sounds of interest to you come join our clients team!Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of Workday and Compensation.
- Communicating and providing Supporting to multiple departments in regards to Compensation information.
- Develops job evaluation, and design plans by performing research into occupational characteristics and preparing and analyzing statistical data that reflects internal and external market considerations.
- Assist in developing and implementing direct and indirect reward and pay strategies to support the organization.
- Efficiently manage large amounts of data to perform analysis.
- 2+ years' experience working in a Workday & the Compensation module.
- 5+ years' experience in an HR field
- 3+ years' experience working in an Analyst role
- Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality.
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday Financials and Workday certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
This client is looking to fill the Workday Consultant role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.