Workday Integrations Developer,
My client is looking for a Workday Integration Developer. This is a full time position that sites in Miami FL. The ideal candidate should have knowledge in heavy technical skills to come in and develop integration solutions and all phases of the integration lifecycle for Workday. This candidate is also challenged with maintaining a technological currency in available Workday tools. What you will do:
- Create integrations within Workday as well as advanced, customized reports
- Work collaboratively during all phases of the implementation life cycle which includes gathering requirements, designing, testing, transitioning, and overall support
- Work in a timely manner to meet appropriate delivery times/dates
- Heavy Integration experience
- Experience in Workday Development - Report Writer, EIB, Workday Studio, Calculated Fields, XLST, Connectors, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java,.Net or other integration technologies
- Perform testing of integrations when updates to Workday will affect the status of the project
- Technical resource focusing on production support on current integrations
- experience programming debugging, data analysis and system analysis
- 3+ years of Integration experience
- 4+ years of experience in Workday Systems implementation experience for HR and/or Financials preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar technical degree
- Experience with Workday Upgrade Management
- Troubleshoots integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation abilities
- Strong knowledge of XSLT, SOAP, and REST
- Prior experience in cloud and SaaS implementations
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.