Job Type: Full-Time Job Title: Blockchain DeveloperDate: 2/13/2019 Location: REMOTE!Contact Name: Daniel CartolinTelephone: 646 679 7211 (ext 3071)Rate: $180,000-$200,000
My client is a Blockchain analytics firm looking for an experienced Blockchain / DLT engineer. The company is a mid-stage startup currently valued at $19 million. They are in a high growth stage and need someone of your level of experience to come on board and grow Blockchain side of the business
- Integrate new currencies into the existing platform
- Extract information from existing Blockchain protocols
- Lead research into new Cryptos, Chains, Protocols, ETC
- Can demonstrate experience with Ethereum (EVM), and Bitcoin.JS
- Can Demonstrate experience within the protocol layer of any of the more widely used protocols
- Has a strong understanding of Blockchain test tools
- Has experience with Cassandra and Spark. BIG PLUS. NOT REQUIRED
This is a great opportunity for a software engineer to accelerate their career within the blockchain space. Please contact Daniel Cartolin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646 679 7211 (ext 3071) for more information regarding this role and other awesome engineering opportunities.
Blockchain, Ethereum, Boston, Solidity, Hyperledger, Corda
FRG Technology Consulting is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Emerging Technology, including Distributed Ledger Technology, Blockchain, and Cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, Big Data and Data Science. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Blockchain and distributed ledger technology space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Blockchain and distributed ledger technology candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available Blockchain and distributed ledger technology jobs, I can be contacted at 1-646-679-7211 or email D.Cartolin@frgconsulting.com Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more information.