My client is looking for a Workday Consultant to join their team. This is a full time position that sits on site in Tampa, Fl. The ideal candidate should have hands on experience with Workday and the ability to work with others and strong communication skills will help you exceed in this role.
What you will do:
- Identify and solve important HR problems and move beyond incremental features to a complete end-to-end solution.
- Provide technical, hands-on support and mentoring to colleagues and customers when needed
- Performing the unit testing of the transactions in workday, HCM, Oracle Environment.
- Utilizing the knowledge of Workday, HCM Oracle to perform specialized development of software codes for user-friendly data input screens.
- Have a good understanding of the mathematical and physical aspects governing the data tracking and control
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday solution.
- Code, Debug And test program using Workday, HCM Oracle.
- Incorporating the intelligence for upgrade from an existing version to a later version,
- 2+ years of Workday HCM experience
- Full life cycle, Workday HCM implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work productively in a team-oriented environment, with constant exposure to the training of users
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- Proven track record of delivering multi-system integrations, in a global context
- Broad knowledge of on-premise and cloud-based (SaaS) tools, such as Workday, SAP/HR, iCIMS, other HCM technology, as well as strong knowledge of functional HR practices.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.