DevSecOps Engineer - London - 95k
You'll be responsible for driving the secure automation of building, testing and deployment.Role & Responsibilities:
* Applying Security-as-Code principles across the board to improve security of the client's product suite & provide training, mentoring, and best practices to the teams.
* Leading the development of an automated framework for Security Tool deployment and development, leveraging various scripting languages and open source solutions.
* Architecting and designing API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security or Azure Cloud Security
* Developing the automation of security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes
* Implementing security features and monitoring tools, performing periodic security assessments
* Responding swiftly to new and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities, investigate suspected attacks and help manage security incidents including providing post-mortem analysis, identify causes, develop solutions and preventive measures. * Managing the development, refresh and implementation of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
The role is based in London with one-two day's working from home. The salary for this position is DOE ranging from £75 000 - £95 000.
Working hours / flexibility / benefits etc can be discussed during an initial telephone conversation - please contact Fran on 0191 338 7522 or email@example.com for more information!