Redshift Database Developer - $100,000 - 120,000 - Dallas, TX
My client in the beverage industry is looking for a Developer with hands on Redshift experience to join their team in Dallas, TX. The roles focus is to provide direction, development, and support of the data warehouse as well as specific applications. The client offers great medical coverage, life and accident, wellness programs and a customizable 401k program. Join a team that is on its way to become a leader in beverage manufacturing in the US.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Building ETL processes and analyzing data
- Administering databases and delivering data integration solutions
- Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated ETL problems
- Experience with complex SQL, and high-volume relational databases
- Strong Oracle/SQL Server background
- RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting
If interested, please send me your updated resume at email@example.com
, or call me at 813-437-6887 (ext. 6887).
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader in Developer recruitment, advertising more Developer roles than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Darius Mack/ ETL/ Applications/ SQL/ Oracle/ Data/ Redshift/ Non-Core Technologies / FRG Tech