Purpose Handles, investigates and makes claims decisions on disability claims of moderate exposure and complexity within specific limits and authority.
Job Accountabilities Key Accountabilities
* Applies claims experience and knowledge to the assessment, management and decision making process for individual or group scheme disability claims.
* Contributes to profitability by effectively implementing Claims Best Practices to manage loss payments and claim expenses
* Manage relationship with key customer/area of responsibility
* Business Travel, as required
* Extended Hours during Peak Periods, as required
* Pass Applicable Exam/Licensing, as required
* Regular Predictable Attendance Additional Job Functions
* Uses experience and market knowledge to identify how the organization can meet customer claim service needs and ensure continous improvement.
* Works cooperatively across claim centers and offices to ensure coordination of services and sharing of best practices.