My client is looking for a Workday Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate should have hands on experience setting up organizations, configurations, security, and reporting. What you will do:
- Lead initiatives through formal project management best practices and demonstrate effective project management skills in navigating risks and implement mitigation plans.
- Develop customized reports and dashboards within Workday
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday solution.
- Responsible for the configurations within the Workday HCM suite
- Provide on-going support and maintenance to the Workday HRIS to support organizational goals
- Develop user, training materials on Workday functionality
- Frequently collaborate with the Workday Customer Success Manager for updates and other system changes within Workday
- Actively participate in the maintenance of data integrity and running audits
- 3+ years of Workday HCM experience
- Full life cycle, Workday HCM implementation experience
- Strong analytical and reporting background
- Bachelor's degree in IT, HR or relevant field
- Workday HCM reporting experience
- Experience building dashboards
- Experience setting up organizations
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.