Are you a .NET Full Stack Developer looking for a new challenge?
The .NET professional developer will have the responsibility to implement new functionalities proposed by the product owner and managed by a project manager. You are part of a scrum team and with your experience and ideas, you influence the implemented solution in order it meets current standards. You work on a team, share your ideas, and help your colleagues with the aim of bringing modern and useful software to our clients.
You join a team with the idea of growing with us, learn to code with better quality and in a more agile way. Your proactivity and motivation allow you to propose improvements that contribute to innovating what we deliver to our clients.
My client offers:>
Flexible working hours>
Possibility to work remotely once per week>
Medical Insurance >
Ticket restaurant, transport, nursery>
Gym Pass (Anytime Fitness or DiR)>
Free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks>
Possibility of parking lot on premises, subject to availability
The perfect candidate should have:
- Good programming skills on .net 4.0 and higher
- Good knowledge of C#, WCF, Entity framework
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 or higher and GIT usage
- Experience designing REST APIs is a plus
- WPF knowledge is a plus
- ExpressApp Framework knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Angular or other frontend technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of design patterns
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET development
For further information, please call 932 71 71 03 87 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org