UI EngineerSalary: £30,000 - £40,000Location: Leeds
I am partnering up with one of our long term clients to aid with the recruitment of UI engineers to work out of one of my clients offices based in Leeds. My client are a nationally recognised insurance group, offering millions of customer's decades of experience and knowledge. In the history of modern insurance there has never been a bigger time for change than now and my client work extremely hard to make sure their well-known brands are making the industry easier and better value for their customers.
My client are looking for a UI Engineer to build and maintain user interface updates (content, build, MVT Test and defects) and initiate the process to publish into production environments. You will be working as a key member of their ongoing digital transformation project. This will be as part of a Scrum team, alongside a product owner, designer and other engineers.What will you be doing:
What you'll need:
- Champion the agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) within the team to ensure that all agile principles are practised by peers and understood by stakeholders.
- Manage and work with code repositories when required
- Perform and complete cross browser compliance testing.
- Identify, own and manage the risks involved in running the business appropriate to this role, in line with the company risk framework.
- Experience with multiple versions of Angular
- Understanding of agile principles
- Experience of cross-browser compliance testing
- Understanding of accessibility testing
- Good knowledge of emerging development techniques (e.g. HTML Frameworks)
If the above looks like the type of role you are looking for then feel free to apply directly or contact me on any of the methods below for more information.Contact number: 01919174993Email: email@example.com