Front end developerLocation: LondonSalary: £35,000 - £75,000 depending on experience
If you are looking to be part of something exciting and take on the responsibilities of working with high profile clients in the world's most exciting industries, this may be the role for you. This is an organisation which will give you the tools you need to take control of your future and take your career to the next level by being part of a dynamic company that gives you a direct stake in its success.
The organisation are one of the leading IT and business consultancy clients who work with several thousand clients across the globe in industries such as Banking, Government, health and life science, Utilities and many more.
The organisation are looking for front end developers who are eager to join the space, defence & intelligence business unit. They are looking for mid-level, senior, lead and consultant developers to, work with a wide variety of clients.Due to the nature of this role you will need to hold or fulfil the criteria to obtain a UK Security clearance.
- You will be responsible for coding, building, testing and maintenance of software systems.
- Undertake development activities in TDD, BDD and Scrum, or other agile practices.
- Subject to experience coaching other more junior developers.Required Qualifications:
You will need to have commercial front end web application development experience ideally with experience of modern source code management approaches and software development using open source technologies. Being in an agile environment is also a key element as you will be working closely with their clients, therefor your communication skills need to be proficient as you will be required to convey your knowledge and expertise to clients.Key skills;
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- User-focused mind set
- Experience in agile environments
- Use of open-source librariesKnowledge or experience of the following would also be advantageous but is not essential:
- Experience with Bootstrap, JQuery, Initializr, Modernizr
- Back end development experience
- Test driver development experience
- Understanding of test automation for acceptance testing
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to send me your CV for immediate review. If you would generally like to know more about the role or have an informal chat, call me directly on 01919174993 or feel free to leave me an email.