The Workday HRIS Analyst will be responsible for understanding the needs of leadership, business partners, and technical teams and translate that into designed and implemented solutions. This is both a technical and functional position that requires world class communication and buisness acumen. You are the main partner to all HR sections to ensure that every team is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible in the Workday operation. Responsibilities
- Configure and implement business process upgrades and enhancements, lead testing and data validation, and ensure that overall system performance is aligned with business objectives
- Work closely with HR leadership, business partners and technical teams to gather and define requirements, recommendations, document changes for change control purposes, design and implement solutions, and ensure user ease of adoption
- Create review and participate in functional and regression testing for all system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance-including bi-annual Workday releases and new system features-and participate in the communication of changes and benefits to end users
- Lead projects as defined by leadership, which includes leading meetings, providing regular project updates, and adhering to project deadlines
- Partner with all areas of HR to create, edit and prepare reports and user-friendly dashboards
- Train internal HR operations team members as needed
- Support relevant domain integrations
- HCM Transactions: Reviewing and processes all employee transactions, such as job changes, comp changes, promotions, and terminations
- Minimum of 3 years of HRIS or related experience required. 3+ year of relevant Workday experience preferred.
- Solid understanding and expertise in at least one or more of Workday's domains (Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Time and Absence, Payroll, Performance, Recruiting)
- Ability to influence the adoption of the optimal approach at all levels and drive the seamless delivery of projects
- Have prior experience data integrity analytics and reporting
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage and work to bring clarity through ambiguity and complexity and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly responsive to business needs
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives at one time
- Able to work well independently and under pressure
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity; ability to exercise appropriate judgment.
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.