EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience as a software developer and/or other similar relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of software design, application development and support.
Develop high quality information system solutions, encompassing the full stack, by studying operations and determining user need; design, develop, and install software solutions; support and develop the software team. Be proficient in Microsoft tools used by the enterprise. Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code. Must Have:
- Established technical knowledge in software development methodologies and implementation of Web and Windows applications utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Strong practical experience with C#, VB.Net, ASP, Design Patterns,
Object Oriented Programming, SOA, REST,
- Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting tools like Microsoft SSRS
- Strong experience with source control (TFSVC/Git)
- Experience with SQL database modelling, design and development.