Your team is responsible for the complete implementation of our Payments Solution: installation, configuration, deployment, integration, high level design, release preparation, test support.
As an Implementations Analyst you work within the client facing technology team to ensure timely delivery of Client solutions to our clients. Under the direction of a Technical Manager, you will support during the full Release lifecycle. This work includes supporting and guiding the deployment, Code merge, Managing regressions, Change Management reviews and deploying the client solution in internal test environments.
You will sit with your peers and your manager in our Lake Mary office, but will also collaborate with our Parsippany, New Jersey and London offices. You may travel a few weeks per year to the client site for meetings, workshops, or installations. DAY-TO-DAY DELIVERABLES:
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Merging code branches (Mercurial, Tortoise, Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Grafting individual change sets
- Building application (ant/maven)
- Executing regression tests (Jenkins, JUnit) and troubleshooting (debugging)
- Fixing regression tests
- Reviewing test results with QA or BA team
- Monitoring build and regression tests. Resolve environment issues with the help of the DevOps team
- Ensuring the integrity of the release artefacts (Jira) to deliver quality releases
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least two years' experience in core Java development
- At least one year of experience in the following:
- Java IDE's (Eclipse/IntelliJ) and Build tools (Ant, Maven)
- Code-merging and version control (e.g. Mercurial)
- JUnit testing
- Demonstrable experience with automated build tool (e.g. Jenkins)
- Ability to analyze and problem-solve existing Java code
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and raise issues effectively
- Excellent communication, written and team skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.