Senior Workday HCM Administrator - Atlanta, GA - $120,000/yr
The Senior Workday HCM Administrator will be responsible for the execution of administrative processes and maintenance duties of all Workday HRIS applications and provide ongoing support/testing for business process configurations and integrations between Workday and other applications. The role is key in managing elements of the Workday implementation, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to integrations, EIB's, performance, QA, and/or complex environment configurations. You will work in an administrative role as well as within various project teams while supporting multiple Workday tenants. You will also track new features and functionality in Workday service updates, and understand the impact business processes and environments.
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Serving as the functional and technical point of contact for HRBPs, HR Admins and recruiters for Workday and HR issues.
- Managing the Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, maintaining system stability, security compliance and resolving high impact issues
- Leading the design and process development with leading edge technologies to support the global HR team.
- Establishing an optimized set of tools and structures around projects and financial management
- Creating/generating Workday reports and configuring the Workday business process steps
- Creating road-maps and timing the upgrades and maintenance for the development environment
- Preparing the change management documentation, documenting policies and procedures for all Workday support tasks
- Partnering with cross-functional HR and Technology teams to lead Workday system related projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign
- Advising HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership on HR technology requests
- Managing the Workday tenant configuration and securities, as well as the system process flow maps.
- Facilitating configuration evaluation and review with administrators to ensure consistency, efficient use of each Workday modules, and innovative use of technology.
- Conducting and facilitating Workday systems testing, identifying discrepancies and formulating a remediation plan.
- Serving as a partner across Finance, HR, Technology and Corporate Compliance to document, test, and remediating compliance related matters.
- Subject Matter Expertise across the full Workday HCM Suite performing duties to include:
- EIB configuration
- Integrations/interface creation and management
- Custom business process configuration and maintenance for all modules
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- Success working in an environment with limited information and ambiguity - you WILL be the SME for all things Workday
- Collaborative approach across Functional Area Leadership, Executive Directors, and corporate office employees
- Strong organizational and leadership skills. Can fully drive initiatives to completion
- Solutions oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field - preferred
- 5+ years of Workday specific experience
- 2+ years' experience as a Workday HCM administrator with direct responsibilities across the On-boarding, Recruiting, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Performance, Talent, Time and Absence modules
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and treat employee data with the highest discretion
- Excellent analytical skills