My client is looking for a Workday Administrator to manage Workday implementation, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to integrations, EIB's, performance, capacity management or complex environment configurations.What you will do:
- Work in an administrative role as well as within project teams while supporting multiple Workday tenants.
- Track new features in Workday service updates
- Serves as a functional and operational point of contact for all HRBPs, HR Admins and recruiters for Workday and HR issues.
- Manage Workday HCM supporting data integrations and system authentication, ensuring system stability, security compliance and resolution for high impact issues
- Lead design and process development with leading edge technologies to support the global HR team, ensuring state and local specific compliance to regulatory standards.
- Establish optimized set of tools and structures around projects and financial management
- Create Workday reports and configure Workday business process steps
- Prepare change management documentation, document policies and procedures for Workday support tasks
- Partner with HR and Technology teams to lead Workday system related projects, including system releases/upgrades, enhancement packages, and process redesign
- Advise HR teams, including subject matter experts and leadership, on strategic and ad-hoc HR technology requests
- Conducts and facilitates complex Workday systems testing, identifies discrepancies and formulates remediation plan.
- Serve as a partner to Finance, HR, Technology and Corporate Compliance to document, test, and remediate compliance related matters. Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Subject Matter Expertise working in the full Workday ecosystem performing duties to include:
- EIB configuration o Integrations/interface creation and management
- Custom business process configuration and maintenance for all modules o Security
- Advanced report writing skills
- 3+ years of Workday experience and current, up-to-date Workday certifications
- 2+ years' experience as a Workday HCM administrator with direct responsibilities in the Onboarding, Recruiting, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Performance, Talent, Time and Absence modules
- Excellent communication skills and effective relationship building
- Proven success working with limited information and ambiguity - you will be the SME for all things Workday
- Solutions oriented, resourceful and self-motivated Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field
- Able to handle highly confidential information and treat employee data with the highest discretion
- Excellent analytical skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at email@example.com
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.