Workday HRIS Analyst-3-6 Month Contract
Job Description- My client in Tampa, FL has a 3-6 month contract opening for a Workday HRIS Analyst. The ideal candidate will have worked as a Workday Administrator with a data management and integrity focus, including data audits and EIB uploads.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Workday system and data for the HCM, Compensation, and Recruiting/On-boarding modules and other modules as needed
- Run and audit reports within Workday
- Collaborate with outside vendors for planning around EIB uploads and other data management plans
- Conduct data analysis during configuration assignments
- Create the tickets for the project management system and support the HR Tech team in resolving user/ticket issues
- Implement unit test scripts and cases
- Other system administration duties as assigned
- 2+ years working with Workday HCM in an analyst or administrator capacity
- Beginner knowledge of Workday system maintenance including business processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Eagerness to learn new things within Workday
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.