Blockchain Solutions Architect - San Francisco, CA - $150/hr
My client, one of the global leaders in the technology space, is looking for a Blockchain Solutions Architect to oversee the architecture of their product as well as put together customer proposals. As the Solutions Architect you will have a strong understanding of large scale distributed computing solutions and great communication skills.
To be successful in the position the ideal candidate has:
- Strong understanding with multiple blockchain architectures, client-facing experience is a plus
- Experience with one of the enterprise blockchains (Corda, Quorum, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, etc.)
- Experience with pre-sales, post-sales are a major plus
- A track record with project delivery, exceeding customer expectations
- Experience working in infrastructure or database architecture
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field (Master's is a huge plus)
This is a part-time role for 20 hours/week.
If you meet the minimum requirements please contact me at email@example.com
and we can schedule a time to discuss further.FRG Technology Consulting is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Distributed Ledger Technology and Blockchain, cloud technologies including Azure & AWS, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the blockchain and distributed ledger technology space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any blockchain and distributed ledger technology candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available blockchain and distributed ledger technology jobs, I can be contacted at 1-646-679-7211. Please see www.frgconsulting.com for more information. FRG Technology Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.