A Client of FRG Technolgy Consulting is in need of a permament, on-site Workday HRIS Business Process Configurations Analyst and Reporting Analyst. These are two separate positions, but special consideration will be given to inidviduals who have experience in both areas within their Workday history.
Workday Business Process Configurations Analyst -
Solid, technical understandig of Workday Business Process Configurations and Associcated Requirements.
Previous Workday HRIS Technical and Functional Analyst/generalist experince
Minimum of 3 years of HRIS or related experience required. 2+ year of relevant Workday experience preferred.
Solid understanding and expertise in at least one or more of Workday's domains (Core HCM, Compensation, Benefits, Time and Absence, Payroll, Performance, Recruiting)
Ability to influence the adoption of the optimal approach at all levels and drive the seamless delivery of projects
Have prior experience data integrity analytics and basic reporting
Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage and work to bring clarity through ambiguity and complexity and support multiple projects simultaneously
Highly responsive to business needs
High level of attention to detail
Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives at one time
Able to work well independently and under pressure
Workday Reporting Analyst -
Education and Workday Experience - same as above
Specific Workday Reporting Requirements:
- Partner with all areas of HR and internal clients to create, edit and prepare basic and complex reports as well as user-friendly dashboards
- Develop reusable reports which can be scheduled for multiple business units
- Maintain report templates and automated reports
- Provide workforce data to the HR Director, HR customers, business unit managers, and other internal clients
- Maintain integrity, security and accuracy of HR data and systems
- Proactively seek and provide recommendations to improve efficiency of reports
- Ensure all requests are handled in line with deadlines and security standards
- Provide data to be used in regular compliance reporting (e.g. EEO)
- HCM Transactions: Review and process all employee transactions, such as job changes, compensation changes, promotions, and terminations
- Train internal HR operations team members as needed
*Workday, WorkDay, Workday HRIS, Workday Reports, Workday Configurations
**In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.