Java Solution Engineer - Java - Atlanta, GA - $60,000 - $70,000
I am working closely with an innovative organisation in the financial technology sector who is actively seeking an experienced Java Solutions Engineer with a strong background in Java programming to join their team as a full-time permanent employee.
In this role, you will join the B2B IT Team that develops and supports various B2B applications and related services. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Advising the IT Team with their technical implementation approach
- Help rationalise software architecture choices
- Support deployment and configuration efforts
- Provide technical Implementation Support including QA, UAT, and Joint Integration test support
- Perform some developments and assessments of existing code
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Exhibit seasoned experience with hands-on Java development
- Exhibit advanced experience in core Java; Multi-threading, Transaction Management, EJB's, WebServices, JMS/MQ, and experience in Application Deployment with Application servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss) and scripted tools (ant, maven) and IDE's (Eclipse, Intellij)
Bonus if you have…
- Background in working in the Financial, Banking sector, specifically Payments Systems
- Experience with Oracle
This position offers an opportunity to work with a Fortune 100 company on exciting projects with a cutting-edge technology. The salary is highly competitive and includes a generous benefits package. If you are self-driven, detail-oriented, collaborative, and have excellent communication skills then please apply at the link above or contact me at email@example.com
to schedule a confidential discussion and receive more information on the position.
This is a full-time and permanent position, at this time, my client is unable to provide sponsorship and can only work with US Citizens or Green Card holders.FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specialising solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Java jobs are.I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For more information on the market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 813-437-6891 (ext 6891) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.