The Workday HRIS Analyst will have the opportunity to support multiple modules in A&M's Workday solution and product suite. The current module supported by A&M include: HCM, Recruiting, Performance, Payroll, and Benefits. The HRIS Analyst will provide Workday configuration support to all product workstreams; however, may have specific focus on workstreams at peak times based on business need.
* Participate in the ongoing design, configuration and reporting for Workday HCM, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Payroll and Benefits.
* Perform Workday Functional Lead responsibilities as needed such as leading design sessions, configuring and unit testing, and supporting end to end testing.
* Partner and build relationships with end-user stakeholders to advance Workday adoption and ease of use.
* Research problems. Identify opportunities and seek opinions and feedback on suggested solutions.
* Provide Workday end- user support; develop and maintain associated user support procedures, guidelines and documentation.
* Frequently provide status updates on 'in progress' work items or projects assigned.
* Participate in analyzing, testing, and adopting functionality from bi-annual Workday releases.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, HRIS, Business Administration, IT/IS, MIS or related field preferred.
* Knowledge of HR processes (from previous assignments, roles, experience in HR - i.e., responsibility in new hires, terminations, leaves of absences, employee benefits, immigration, etc.).
* Working knowledge of the following Workday modules : Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Performance, Talent, and/or Integrations.
* Working knowledge of ERP or accounting systems.
* Familiar with QA and testing procedures.
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
This position is based in San Francisco and may require travel up to 10%.