A major Client of FRG Technology Consulting in Washington D.C. is looking for a Workday HRIS Analyst who has experience in Reporting and the communication skills to deliver the reports to buisness tenants, C-level executives, and Human Resource units. This position requires Workday experience in Reporting; Advanced Reporting skills are a nice bonus to have.
The Workday Reporting Analyst will be responsible for professional storytelling and translating data into a big picture idea for non-technical personell.
The following Responsibilities and Qualifications are a basic overview of what the client is looking for in a potential candidate:Responsibilities
- Partner with all areas of HR and internal clients to create, edit and prepare basic and complex reports as well as user-friendly dashboards
- Develop reusable reports which can be scheduled for multiple business units
- Maintain report templates and automated reports
- Provide workforce data to the HR Director, HR customers, business unit managers, and other internal clients
- Maintain integrity, security and accuracy of HR data and systems
- Proactively seek and provide recommendations to improve efficiency of reports
- Ensure all requests are handled in line with deadlines and security standards
- Provide data to be used in regular compliance reporting (e.g. EEO)
- HCM Transactions: Review and process all employee transactions, such as job changes, compensation changes, promotions, and terminations
- Train internal HR operations team members as needed
- 3 years of relevant Workday HRIS experience preferred, consecutive yearly Workday experience is highly desired.
- Expert level Workday reporting skills: Experience creating advanced, composite, matrix, and trending reports and dashboards within Workday
- Intimate working knowledge of Workday's data structure including available data sources and how to use and create calculated fields
- Solid understanding of the downstream impacts of reports and requests
- Expert level Excel skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Considerable knowledge of laws, regulations, principles, procedures and practices related to Human Resources.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage and work to bring clarity through ambiguity and complexity, and support multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly responsive to business needs
- High level of attention to detail and data is essential for this role
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives at one time and handle the stress of meeting deadlines
- Able to work well independently and under pressure
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills is critical. Strong command of the English language is essential.
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in information systems, computer science, human resources management, or business administration/BI. The Client is only considering applicants with Green Card status or United States Citizenship at this time.
*In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6926. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.