Web Application DeveloperLocation: Hammersmith, LondonSalary: Up to £60,000
I am currently recruiting for a world famous company who are looking for Web application Developers to join their team based out of their office in Hammersmith. The organisation are known world-wide as an innovative and exciting travel company. They are currently working on renovating their e-commerce platform and portfolio of marketing microsites.
When successful, you will work as an integral part of their projects and work closely with the development team to maintain and update their e-commerce platform. You will take a proactive approach in evolving the back-end technology stack and migrating legacy code across to an ASP.NET framework.
- Drive back-end website development, providing technical knowledge to deliver complex and efficient solutions across the full development life cycle.
- Write high quality code, and mentor junior colleagues in best practice approach to developing.
- Manage tools, hardware and environments to support development requirements.
- Provide input into platform architecture, ideally with experience of Greenfield web applications.
- Log and troubleshoot errors using appropriate tools.
They dont expect you to have all of the skills listed below, but experience in some of the following is essential:
- Experienced and proactive C# developer (ASP.NET, MVC).
- Good experience of SOAP WebServices and RESTful WebAPIs.
- Experience using SQL and T-SQL queries.
- Experience of .NET ORMs (Dapper, Entity framework)
- DevOps Experience, with knowledge of CI and automated build tools such as Cake, TeamCity or Octopus
- Experience with Agile methodology and SCRUM
- Experience of IOC containers (Autofac, Ninject)
- Exposure to message queuing technologies (e.g. RabbitMQ, NSericeBus are beneficial)
What does the company offer?
- The opportunity to build a career at one of the world's most prestigious companies.
- Competitive remuneration and a full, exclusive company benefits package.
- A supportive team environment and real opportunities for growth and development.
Due to the nature of this role, all applicants must have full, legal right to work in the UK.
If all of the above sounds great and you'd like to know more, feel free to apply directly through this advert or get in touch directly by any of the methods below
Telephone: 01919174993 (ext 1695)