Workday Security Analyst - Atlanta, GA
Our Client is looking for a dynamic individual that is excited to work in a fast paced environment. The position works heavily in Workday security specifically with the HCM module. Part of the role will include working closely with third party vendors and other departments within the company to make sure everything is done correctly and in a timely fashion. If this sound like something that excites you please feel free to join our Clients company. Responsibilities
- Work directly with functional and technical project teams to assess Workday security needs and translate those needs into a globally aligned security model that aligns with project initiatives
- Assess the feasibility of security configuration or business process changes and their impact on HR business processes or integrations.
- Provide security expertise and recommendations of a Workday security matrix that meets HR business security needs and is compliant with the Company's standards and policies.
- Author test plans based on security requirements. Execute test plans and track defects/fixes. Manage issues through resolution.
- Collaborate with internal project teams and external partner resources.
- Provide consistent and clear communications between all project stakeholders.
- Participate proactively on cross-functional discussions related to security and best practices.
- Drive decisions to an ideal future-state security matrix.
- Perform hands-on security group and user security configuration in Workday HCM.
- Subject matter expertise and prior experience with Workday HCM in a security role or capacity
- Implementation experience is a big plus
- Workday certification is a big plus
- 3+ years' experience in implementation of Workday HCM or similar ERP systems with a demonstrated understanding of key HR processes and security
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related discipline.
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills; Must have the ability to organize and effectively provide responses and prioritize assigned tasks.
This client is looking to fill the Workday Security role ASAP. If you are interested in the position and wish to apply, please contact Emily Malone, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone: (813)-437-6913
FRG Tech is the global leader in Workday Consulting recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. I have proudly built immensely strong relationships with key companies, specifically in the Georgia region, and I have and unmatched understanding and knowledge about the industry and market of where the best opportunities are for potential candidate.