SAP ABAP Developer with eWM- Oslo. Spread your wings and reach your potential!
This international company will take you on a journey of working in a stimulating environment of thriving business, working with cutting- edge technologies and a team of the best specialists on the market. Every journey starts with a one step. Are you ready to take it?
The company I am working with is dedicated to its partners and employees. As a SAP ABAP specialist you will be working on international projects for some of the best companies in the world. Your responsibilities will include:
For this role, you should:
- Working on implementation projects
- Working in advisory projects, implementing SAP in a variety of projects, using SAP eWM and S/4HANA
- Advising our clients on the best solutions for their business
- Taking part in post-implementation reviews and support
- Coordinating projects
- Have significant experience with SAP ABAP and S/4HANA implementations
- Have experience working with SAP Fiori
- Have worked on full-cycle projects
- Have experience working on configurations and support
- Have worked with test cases, analysis and documentation
- Speak fluent English, fluent Norwegian will be a great advantage
- Attractive salary + yearly bonus
- Possibility of working with cutting-edge technologies and solutions
- Exciting projects in taking place in Scandinavia, Europe, South America and North America
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Sports card
- Language classes
- Annual trips and social events
FRG Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance IT resources into a very diverse range of businesses across the entire IT project life-cycle. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for IT resources than any other organization, we provide all the IT job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone +358 753 2666 71.