- Understand company's infrastructure needs and communicate with PMOs and architects for systems, network and telephony
- Planning of procurement, deployment of both hardware and software in accordance with project schedules, resources and budgeting
- Implementing a rigorous framework for evaluating service capabilities and risk profiles before new or changed services are deployed
- Review monitor and report on committed service performance to contract both hard and soft deliverables including maintenance of business activities, improvement activities and end user feedback
- Manage the interaction between vendors and internal program delivery leaders to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and programs
- At least Bachelor degree in Computing or Engineering
- At least 10+ years of hands-on experience in solutions designing on infrastructure in End-user environment
- Strong technical expertise in Private/Hybrid/Public Cloud, Microsoft technologies, CISCO networking
- Cloud, Microsoft, ITIL certifications is a huge advantage
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill.
By established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017