Senior HR Systems AnalystJob Description
- My client is in need of a seasoned Sr HR Systems Analyst in the Workday space to come in and join their HR team. The main responsibility of this role is to provide ongoing support and maintenance to the Workday HRIS system. Applicants for this positions should have valid work authorization within the US as this client cannot provide visa sponsorship. 100% ON-SITE.Responsibilities:
- Assist the HRIS Manager with all HRIS projects and assigned tasks
- Perform end-to-end configurations within the HCM modules and business processes
- HRIS tasks include: Workday upgrades, testing and troubleshooting, import/export data, etc.
- Develop customized HR reports within Workday
- Assist with providing solutions to technical issues by understanding the process of configuring business processes
- Identify anomalies and then areas for process improvements
- Work closely with other functional departments include the Payroll & Compensation teams during end of year reviews
- 3+ years of Workday HRIS experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT,HR, related field
- Data validation and migration experience within Workday
- Process mapping experience
- 3+ years in a technical/data analytics role
- Working knowledge of the principles/procedures of database design
- Strong communication and organization skills-this is a fast paced environment with strict timelines
- Ability to prioritize and keep classified information confidential
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office tools
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6901. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to email@example.com
Applicants for employment must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US.