Software Engineer - Colorado Springs- 115k
An exclusive client of mine is currently seeking a Software engineer to be an extremely integral part of their team. They need several engineers to work their many projects. This client has an urgent need, and is looking candidate to help perform at a high level for their company.
Our Server Integration Team is tasked with improving/expanding our platform and product through interfaces with high-volume mission-critical systems. They work closely with the Server Infrastructure Team, Production Operations Team and Business Operations Team. Our engineers work in high-performance teams dedicated to customer success and smooth daily operations.
On a weekly basis, you will spend 60% of your time developing new features, 20% of your time investigating/reproducing/resolving bugs, and about 20% of your time driving testing and creating helpful documentation. We are interested in hiring flexible engineers who are not afraid to be involved in product discussions and work with multiple parts of the stack.
- Strong coding skills; Java is our language of choice
- Passionate about debugging across technology boundaries
- Solid ability to understand, implement and adapt enterprise patterns
- Familiarity with MySQL, designing/implementing tables, and ability to query tables to support development and while researching issues
- Experience translating business stories into working applications
- Superior problem-solving skills and debugging capabilities
- Flexible and self driven
- Nice to have:
- Interest in working with multiple parts of the stack
- Experience with a cloud platform: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience with Android or iOS platforms
- Data analysis experience
- Fintech or SaaS experience a big plus
If interested, please send your resume to Jackson Venditti at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or contact me by phone at (813)-437-6915
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with the most key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.