Are you a dynamic person? Are you looking for international challenges?
This is the right add!
The .NET professional developer will have the responsibility to implement new functionalities proposed by the product owner and managed by a project manager. You are part of a scrum team and with your experience and ideas, you influence the implemented solution in order it meets current standards. You work on a team, share your ideas, and help your colleagues with the aim of bringing modern and useful software to our clients.
You join a team with the idea of growing with us, learn to code with better quality and in a more agile way. Your proactivity and motivation allow you to propose improvements that contribute to innovating what we deliver to our clients.
My client offers:>
Flexible working hours>
Possibility to work remotely once per week>
Medical Insurance >
Ticket restaurant, transport, nursery>
Gym Pass (Anytime Fitness or DiR)>
Free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks>
Possibility of parking lot on premises, subject to availability
The perfect candidate should have:
- Good programming skills on .net 4.0 and higher
- Good knowledge of C#, WCF, Entity framework
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2015 or higher and GIT usage
- Experience designing REST APIs is a plus
- WPF knowledge is a plus
- ExpressApp Framework knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Angular or other frontend technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of design patterns
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET development
For further information, please call 932 71 71 03 87 or e-mail email@example.com