Senior Business Architect- unleash your potential! Location: Oslo
Would you like to work with a well-renowned leader of new technologies and most innovative solutions? Would you like to work with a company recognising your full potential and giving you unlimited possibilities of growth? Sounds too good to be true? Well, read on and let yourself to be convinced.
As a Senior Business Architect
, you will have an opportunity to work on a wide variety of implementation projects of different length. Furthermore, all the projects are focused on various, cutting-edge solutions, giving you amazing opportunities for growth. As a Senior Business Architect, you would be responsible for:
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Identifying opportunities for new business
- Advice our clients on best solutions for their business
- Create solutions in QualiwWare
- Assure that all the implementations are carried with the best quality
- Present proposed solutions during sales meeting with current and potential customers
- Encourage customers to digitalize processes and turn towards most innovative solutions
The company would like to offer you:
- Have very good understanding of technical questions
- Possess very good understanding of business architecture and business processes
- Understand Application Architecture
- Have experience working with EA Frameworks, EA3, TOGAF
- Have Experience working with modelling notations, e.g. BPMN, ArchiMate etc.
- Understand BPTrends, Lean or other improvement methods
- Hold a university degree within IT or Business
- Have good presentation skills
- Speak fluent Norwegian and English
If you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you!
- Very competitive salary +benefit package
- Life insurance
- External and internal training
- Work flexibility
- Activities outside business hours
- Inspiring company culture
FRG Consulting is a trusted recruitment partner that has built a strong track record of delivering permanent and freelance resources into a very diverse range of businesses. By following the mission of the company, which is to place more professionals with businesses looking for IT resources than any other organization, we provide all the IT job seekers around the world with the broadest range of jobs available in the marketplace and supply employers with top candidates in an ethical, professional and trustworthy manner.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by e-mail on email@example.com
or phone +358 753 2666 71.