- Understand user's IT security challenges and gather client requirements
- Conceptualise security architecture and design security solutions
- Analyse and evaluate existing and new security products
- Design security proposals and propose solutions to clients
- Liaise with product vendors and relevant stakeholders
- Provide technical support to sales team during pre-sales process
- Provide guidance to stakeholders in eliminating any risks/ vulnerabilities
- Provide advice and support to the IT security team as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Possess degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Security or equivalent
- Technical knowledge in IT network infrastructure, and server platforms (Unix, Windows platform)
- Knowledge in security technologies (system hardening, IDS/IPS, firewall), security incident response and security assessment
- Relevant experience in IT security, Information/Network security, Infrastructure security
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kimberly (R1770388) +65 3158 8062 to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
FRG Technology Consulting is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.