Programmer / Developer MS Dynamics CRM Location - Oslo area My client is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM developer to come in and work on the implementation and design of the D365 CRM solutions for customers. This person also would be doing the configurations, developments, and customizations of the different applications. The applicant will also be working closely with the functional team as well as different stakeholders.
What we are looking to hear:
- A degree in computer science
- hands-on experience in using C# or .NET
- MS Visual Studio and relational databases (MSSQL)
- Strong knowledge of software engineering (Architecture, Methods, Patterns, Best Practices)
- Web-Services, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML
- MS Dynamics CRM 365 knowledge, experience with previous versions would be nice to have
- Fluent Norwegian
- Good communication skills
- Ready to travel (most of their Clients are in the Oslo area)
- Potential to get a leadership role in the future if desired
- Possibility to change over to a more functional/advisory role if they don't want to be a developer anymore
- Independent responsibility for their own projects
What our client can offer:Salary:
- Competitive salary
- travel allowance
- an individual budget per year for certifications, seminars etc.
- 4% pension
- 5 weeks holiday
- Phone with contract, internet
- Travel and health insurance
- Possibility to buy shares in the company
- Friday beers J
- Home office
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics CRM / MS CRM opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Anna Zawadzka on 0046 775888607 in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft
Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.