Manufacturing Process and Controls Project Manager
Location: Oslo / Norway
My Client are an experienced team of engineers who established a successful start-up to revolutionize a multi-billion dollar security market. Hey are in the process of growing the initial engineering and commercial New Product Team so this is the right timing to join an innovative company right from the beginning.
In this role you will be responsible for working closely with their R&D engineers and our global external suppliers to bring our products from idea to mass production.Daily responsibilities:
We would like to hear from you:
- Finding suppliers, auditing and on boarding them and owning the relationship
- Manage R&D and external suppliers in the process of root cause analysis on faulty parts and products
- Ensuring that all phases of project, process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies regarding Engineering/Lab notebooks, patents, confidentiality and safety
- Managing the relationship with test laboratories
What can be offered:
- Senior experience in similar role - production control, direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of manufacturing projects that adhere to defined business strategy, commitments and goals.
- Ability to identify issues early and close them.
- Strong organising skills and work with different stakeholders at the correct level of detail.
- Strong communication skills - English must be business fluent
- knowledge of Taiwanese dialects would be an advantage
- availability to international travel (every 6-8 weeks)
- Technical challenges
- International working environment
- Immediate input into product development
- Competitive salary
If you are interested to talk, please do not hesitate to get in touch email@example.com