MARKETING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST/MANAGER - ELOQUA - SAN JOSE - $85,000
Marketing Operations - San Jose, CA
A client in the San Jose is currently seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist/Manager to join their actively growing team. This candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the integration of the organization's Eloqua and Salesforce instances, as well as all of the analytics behind campaign reporting.
The role and responsibilities of the position include:
- Build and execute email marketing campaigns including campaign flows, dynamic content, nurture streams, lead scoring, and landing page creation
- Manage and maintain the integration and data hygiene systems
- Create and manage automated lead nurturing/lead scoring programs
- Make recommendations for areas of optimization based upon campaign analytics and reporting
- Manage all of the data management initiatives including segmentation, list management, and analysis
The qualification of the position include:
- 2-4 years working in Marketing Operations/Demand Generation
- Prior Marketing Automation and Salesforce experience
- HTML & CSS knowledge a bonus
- BA or BS degree in Marketing preferred
If interested, contact me by email at email@example.com
or by phone at (215) 240-7358.
FRG Technology Consulting is the global leader for Marketing Automation recruitment, advertising more Marketing Automation roles than any other agency. We deal with both MA Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Marketing Automation market, I have built relationships with most of the key Marketing Automation employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Marketing Automation candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Marketing Automation Recruitment Consultant