Workday - HRIS (Recruiting Module),
My client is in search of a self-starter Workday professional that has a deep understanding of recruiting processes and expert technical knowledge of Workday Recruiting, Avature Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) solutions is a plus. This role acts as the Product owner for these technologies, and the manager for resources assigned to support these technologies. The successful candidate must provide line of sight into HRIS team work, estimate the delivery of issues fixes and product enhancements and manage the team to these deadlines while providing strong communication to the business. What you will do:
- Evolve the Talent Acquisition technology portfolio and roadmap in partnership with our Recruiting Operations team and Recruiting leadership
- Manage relationships and meetings with key business partners to ensure visibility and partnerships for issue resolution and enhancements
- Own and execute on system administration for Avature Candidate and Event Management & Workday Recruiting, Onboarding & Position Management, including configuration, business processes, security & compliance, notifications, auditing and data quality management
- Manage bug/issue resolution processes: root cause analysis, impact analysis and driving solution design; in addition to implementing, testing and deploying solutions
- Manage system enhancements: feature design, implementation, testing, and deploying enhancements
- Support PAO Reporting team for the definition and testing of report & dashboard needs of the organization including requirements, design, build, test and delivery, as well as the creation of calculated fields where necessary
- Manage processes associated with mass data loads via the Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
- Compliance enablement via HRIS systems and processes, including the liaison with key contacts to understand changes in regulatory environment
- Execute and lead quality assurance efforts to ensure the accuracy of data and information
- Participate in and lead requirements gathering sessions with functional subject matter experts, IT and users
- Support team in handling end users inbound request including the development of knowledge management collateral to support training and education efforts
- Remain apprised of evolution of the Avature & Workday product as it pertains to the Gartner operating environment to further improve value of HRIS
- 2+ years HR technology managing operational teams experience
- 2+ years' Workday experience (Workday Recruiting is a must)
- Avature experience is a plus
- Experience developing reports, dashboards and calculated fields in Workday required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- High level of executive presence
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.