I am working in partnership with a global leader in Human Data Science who are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team based in Kings Cross, London.
As a global leader in Human Data Science they are focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed though the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles. They offer a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward, developing healthcare wen applications with machine learning components.
My client is looking for someone who can bring a depth of experience in full stack development and web technologies and to be open with their strengths and weaknesses. Requirements for the role:
- A strong background in commercial software development.
- Experience previously working within an Agile environment.
- Some commercial experience of data exploration, cleansing and the processing of messy data and experience working with very large datasets in SQL databases.
- You will also need to have had experience with working at least one project with a variety of data storage and processing technologies as SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Redi, MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra.
- Bonus points for any candidate who have worked with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or GCP and also container systems like Docker and Kubernetes.
With a salary which is up to £85,000 (DOE) with a great benefits package this an exciting opportunity i would live to discuss with you in more detail. If you are not experienced in all of the above, don't worry, I would still love to speak with you
If you decide you want to proceed to a chat, then give me a shout. You can call me on either 0191 814 7453
Alternatively, send me an email to email@example.com
or drop me a LinkedIn message by searching for 'Noel Reilly'.
However, if you feel this role isn't right for you then I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your job search!Anything discussed in relation to this advert will remain confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.