One of the largest Tech Consultancies in Europe (you probably know who I am talking about, let's be honest!) is looking to recruit experienced Platform Engineers to come and join their Tech Hub in the heart of Croydon. The roles are newly released, sitting in their Uk digital transformation function and offering you the chance to work on cutting edge technologies within the digital space.
In terms of the finer details, you will embedded within a small team of Platform Engineers to design and create the pipelines which ultimately underpin their application delivery processes. The role will be hybrid, encompassing both hands on engineering and stakeholder-facing responsibilities and you will be given ample support and training on both areas.
But enough about the company and the role. This, like any good advert, should be about you and what you need to bring to the table in order to progress this application. So rather than simply copying and pasting the JD, I have highlighted the key criteria you need to hit:
- Jenkins, Gradle and Git execution, including both creating and using Jenkins shared libraries.
- Experience with tools/technologies including Vagrant, Puppet, Ansible and Chef.
- Strong experience with AWS cloud technologies including ECS, EC2, VPC, Security Groups, RDS, Secret etc.
- Strong experience with both Docker and Kubernetes, as well as any commercial experience with IaC and Terraform.
- Stakeholder management skills, including the ability to engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Background in both Linux and Bash scripting.
- Experience with either Java or Python programming.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £70,000 - £90,000) alongside a non-contributory pension (6%), annual discretionary bonus, private healthcare and flexible working hours.
So if this advert has been short enough to make you think 'I want this job' then why not apply? To do so, please use the following...LinkedIn - 'Liam Haghighat'Mobile - 07943721308Office - 0191 338 7540Email - email@example.comAnything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.