Role: Java Technical Lead / ArchitectLocation: Jacksonville, FL 32224Type: Perm JOB DESCRIPTION
Design, develop, test and implement software systems and configurations using the core platform and cutting-edge technologies, as well as mentor and train junior software engineers. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent, two to four years related
experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks, distributed SCM, continuous integration/delivery
- Knowledge of Java 8+ and Spring Framework, as well as strong skills using SQL
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB) or Hadoop
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)