My Client is looking for a Workday Analyst to come in and be the Subject matter expert and administrator for Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence modules.What you will do:
- Lead analyst, subject matter expert, and administrator for Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence modules, business processes, and technology projects
- Maintain the creation and updates to design, configuration, testing, and deployment of the Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence business processes and workflows in Workday
- Analyze and build complex custom reports relating multiple objects, matrices, and appropriate data transformations with Workday reporting functionality (Report Writer, Calculated Fields)
- Troubleshoots Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence issues and errors, providing timely resolutions with root cause analysis
- Ensures appropriate integrations for Benefits and Payroll are running accordingly; updating as needed and troubleshooting errors flagged by benefits and payroll vendors
- Ensures escalated internal customer inquiries are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with appropriate team members to ensure quick resolution of issues
- Creates appropriate documentation and training materials for responsible modules
- Responsible for regulatory and internal audits of HRIS, process, and data
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Human Resources, Business or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience working in HRIS systems, specifically Workday, with a focus in
- Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and/or Absence modules.
- Ability to gather and translate organizational requirements into HRIS specifications and processes
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Strong analytical, data, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build positive relationships, work as part of a team, and collaboratively partner with leaders and peers
- Expert-level Excel skills, experience in Google Docs is required
- Adept/proficient with Workday is required
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Natalia Zapata at 813.437.6956 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
with a copy of your updated resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6956. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/
for more Workday opportunities.
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.