Senior Workday HRIS Analyst
As the Senior Workday HRIS Analyst you will be a technical and strategic partner to key Business Partners and HR to support business objectives and maximize the global Workday utilization. You will primarly focus on integrations, payroll/tax, system enhancements, data/system security, employment compliance as well as support for other functional areas as needed. Responsibilities
- Specific to Integrations, Payroll, and Security, create, maintain and support advanced-tier Workday functionality, business process configuration, interfaces, analytics, and reports.
- Develop high quality integrations that are scalable and global at the core.
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and integration development.
- Analyze system integrity and reliability; maintain and troubleshoot Workday integrations with other applications and vendors; perform routine production support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or related equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience working with HRIS systems and a proven track record of Workday experience.
- Must be experienced in Workday Studio with a minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Integrations experience.
- Workday Integrations Certification (current or expired) is required.
- Working knowledge of XML, XLST, SOAP, and REST calls is required.
- Proficiency with Workday application: HCM, benefits, organization, compensation, absence, time, payroll, recruiting, talent/performance.
In order to be considered for this position you must send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRG Tech Consulting is the global leader for Workday recruitment, advertising more Workday jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Workday Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Workday market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Workday jobs are. We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Workday candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Workday market, some of the opportunities, and Workday jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813.437.6899. Please see https://www.frgconsulting.com/ for more fantastic Workday opportunities!
FRG Technology Consulting Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.